We value your privacy.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information
is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes mentioned by us and for other relevant purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information with us as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Upon request, we will provide the information to customers about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.